Treanor Architects is proud to announce the launch of its new Sustainability Committee. The committee was formed as a grassroots effort within the company to serve as a resource and advocate for environmental sustainability. Through the incorporation of sustainable practices, educating employees and clients, and creating an environmentally responsible outreach program, this committee will address firm-wide needs in the area of environmental consciousness.
The group is led by two sponsoring principals and also of representatives from each of Treanor’s design studios:
- Justice – Sponsoring Principal Andy Pitts, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Interior Design – Sponsoring Principal Audrie Wenger, IIDA
- Student Life – Christine Prescott, Associate AIA, LEED AP
- Student Life – Kate Harding, Associate AIA, LEED AP
- Interior Design – Anna Newell, IIDA, LEED AP ID+C
- Historic Preservation – Grant Thome, Associate AIA, LEED AP
Treanor Architects feels a global responsibility in the way we operate and in the designs we create. This committee will improve our knowledge of sustainable practices and integrate them into the character of the firm.