Treanor Architects1040 Vermont, Downtown Lawrence
Treanor Architects recently completed a new 18,000 sq ft office space to accommodate its 70 associates located in Lawrence, Kan. The facility is the renovation of a former car dealership built in 1953 in downtown Lawrence. During the ensuing years the building also housed a grocery store and office supply company.
The new design reused the back half of the building to create open and semi-enclosed office space. A two-story addition to the front of the building features a reception area, additional offices, multiple conference rooms and break areas. Future improvement will include a rooftop garden and recreation space.
Treanor will be seeking LEED certification for its new facility, which was completed in fall 2012.